The go-to source for the international pet industry GlobalPETS inspires, informs and connects pet professionals in 130+ countries. Our online and offline publications are the go-to source for insights into the latest trends, developments and markets across the world.
PETS International is the industry's favorite international trade publication.
Even in this digital age, our print publication is still dubbed by executives as 'their favorite way to catch up on trends and developments'.
What makes PETS International special?
- The only truly global industry trade publication with experts and writers from across the globe
- Insights and analysis by experts from different fields: professors, trend analysts, scientists, marketing and retail experts
- It covers all topics across the industry: from food and ingredients to accessories, care, and global trends
- The 38,000+ readers per issue are decision-makers
Help potential business partners find you in this overview of industry players with more than 20,000 companies. To register your company in the industry directory, click here. You can always opt for a premium profile if you'd like more visibility in this directory.
The leading networking event for the pet industry
At this networking event, you can expect to:
- 240 executives from the world’s leading pet companies together in one room
- Meet and make deals with new international business partners through facilitated networking
- Be inspired by world-class speakers on the latest trends and where the pet industry is going
- Hear from leading retailers and other key industry players
- Combine business and pleasure during the social evening.(This is where the real business is done!)
In 1989, PETS International started its magazine to inform the pet industry about challenges, changes, and opportunities taking place in the European pet industry.
Through the years, the magazine became global, informing professionals all over the world about developments, trends, mergers, and acquisitions.
The main incentive was, and is, to inspire pet industry professionals to challenge boundaries and to learn from others.
In 1999, PETS International launched the GlobalPETS Forum. This annual conference takes place in Europe, in a different city every year. The Forum offers leaders of the pet industry an opportunity to network.
In 2015, the first GlobalPETS Forum Asia took place.